Dec. 31, 2011
Final Stats |
AP Photo Gallery
Washington State vs. Oregon State - Dec. 31, 2011 - Spokane Arena (Spokane, Wash.)
Final Score: Washington State 81, Oregon State 76
- Brock Motum set a career high for 3-pointers made with three...his five 3-point field goal attempts also is a career high.
- Motum tied his career high in field goals made (10) and field goals attempted (15).
- Reggie Moore had a season high nine assists.
- DaVonté Lacy finished with 18 points...he has had his two highest scoring games this season in back-to-back games.
- Marcus Capers had a season high in free throws made with six and free throws attempted (eight).
- With a .538 shooting performance today, Washington State has now shot over .500 from the field in six of its nine wins.
- The Cougars set a second half season high with 16 free throws made and 20 free throws attempted...its .792 free throw percentage for the game is a season high.
- Washington State led at halftime against a Pac-12 team for the first time since falling to Washington 89-87 at the Pacific-10 Tournament March 10, 2011...the Cougars led 40-32 at the half of that game.
- The Cougars shot a season high .500 from the three point line.