Jackson State Postgame Notes
Washington State won 52-41
Dec. 13, 2012
- Brock Motum finished with 27 points...he has scored at least 23 points in each of the last five games...he's averaging 25.6 points per game in each of the last five games.
- Motum passed Steve Harriel and Vince Hanson to move into 19th on WSU's career scoring list...he now has 1,157 points (came in with 1,130)...he is just 5 points from Kyle Weaver in 18th (1,162).
- Junior Longrus had a career-high 4 assists, 3 of them in the first half...his previous high was 2 done twice, last against Fresno State...all 4 of his assists went to Brock Motum.
- Dexter Kernich-Drew had a career-high 8 rebounds...his previous best was 5 achieved last season against Eastern Washington.
- DaVonté Lacy scored in double figures for the second time in three games, finishing with 11...he made all three of WSU's 3-pointers as he was 3-for-8 and the rest of the team was 0-for-11 from beyond the 3-point arc.
- Jackson State's 41 points are tied for the 22nd fewest by a WSU opponent in the post-shot clock era.
- Washington State's 52 points are the fewest in a victory since winning 43-38 last season at USC, March 3.
- Will DiIorio did not play after spraining his left ankle against Gonzaga, Dec. 5...he is out 2-3 weeks as of Dec. 7.
Official Website of Washington State University Athletics | Bohler Athletic Complex | PO Box 641602 Pullman, WA 99164-1602 | 1.800.GO.COUGS