Dec. 11, 2011
Santa Clara at Washington State- Dec. 11, 2011 - Beasley Coliseum (Pullman, Washington)
Final Score: WSU 93, SCU 55
Washington State Notes:
- Brock Motum scored a career high 27 points...his eight made free throws are a career high.
- Charlie Enquist recorded his second career double-double (18 points and 10 rebounds)...he scored a career first-half high 14 points in the first half.
- Enquist went 7-7 from the field which is a career best...the Cougar field goal percentage record is 10-for-10, which Aron Baynes accomplished against USC, March 3, 2007.
- Motum and Enquist shot a combined 16-20 (.800).
- Reggie Moore scored a season high 16 points...his .750 shooting percentage is a season high.
- Moore hit WSU's first technical foul shots of the season.
- Marcus Capers had a career high five assists...Brock Motum tied his career high of four assists.
- Walk-on Dave Wink appeared in his first career game as a Cougar.
- WSU shot season highs of .674 from the field and .781 from the free throw line.
- The Cougars outscored Santa Clara 44-22 in the paint.
- Washington State's 48 first half points are a season high.
- The Cougars had three double-digit scorers in the first half for the first time this season.
- Washington State's 93 points scored is a season high...WSU's most points since also scoring 93 against Portland State two seasons ago, Dec. 19, 2009.
- WSU's 38 point margin of victory is the largest of the season...it is also tied for the 19th largest margin of victory since 1945.
- The Cougars were without Mike Ladd (thumb), Faisal Aden (concussion), and Abe Lodwick (fracture in foot).