Dec. 5, 2012
Final Stats |
AP Photo Gallery |
No. 10 Gonzaga at Washington State - Dec. 5, 2012 - Beasley Coliseum (Pullman, Wash.)
Final Score: No. 10 GU 71, WSU 69
Washington State Notes:
- After missing four-straight games after injuring his knee Nov. 19, sophomore DaVonté Lacy scored a career-high 22 points, adding 2 assists and 3 rebounds in 28 minutes...it marked the first time he reached the 20-point plateau in his career.
- His previous career high was 19 points against Oregon in Spokane, Dec. 29, 2011.
- Lacy went 4-for-9 from beyond the 3-point line for his most 3-pointers made this season.
- Brock Motum scored 23, marking his third-straight game of 20-plus points.
- Motum's 5 3-pointers made are a career high as he was 5-for-7 from 3-point range.
- Mike Ladd finished with 9 rebounds, his most since tying his career-high of 13 at Pepperdine, Nov. 16...he added 7 points.
- The Cougars made 10 3-pointers, their most since making 10 against Washington in the conference tournament, March 10, 2011.
- WSU out-rebounded Gonzaga, 32-31 with 12 offensive boards.
- The Cougars have lost four-straight games to ranked opponents with their last victory over No. 18 Washington, Jan. 30, 2011...WSU's last win over a top-10 opponent came Jan. 6, 2007, a 77-73 victory.
- Will DiIorio left the game in the second half with a left ankle injury...he did not return.