Dec. 3, 2011
Final Stats |
Washington State vs. Eastern Washington - Dec. 3, 2011 - Beasley Coliseum (Pullman, Wash.)
Final Score: WSU 75, EWU 49
Washington State Notes:
- Charlie Enquist had his first career double-double with 20 points and 13 rebounds...both are career highs. His 31 minutes played is a career high.
- Reggie Moore scored a season high 15 points.
- Brock Motum has scored in double figures in all eight games this season.
- Dexter Kernich-Drew scored a career high 10 points.
- Kernich-Drew made WSU's first four point play of the season.
- Enquist became the third player to lead the team in scoring, joining Motum (4 times) and Faisal Aden (3 times)...he led the team in scoring for the first time in his career.
- DaVonté Lacy scored all 8 of his points on free throws...he now has made 12 consecutive free throws.
- WSU has posted back-to-back 20+ point wins for the first time since the 2010-11 season when the Cougars beat Gonzaga 81-59 and UTPA 74-52.
- Eastern Washington shot a WSU opponent season low .254 from the field...the second consecutive game the Cougars have held their opponent to under .260.
- WSU shot above .500 for just the third time this season.
- The Cougars posted a season high +16 rebound margin (45-29).
- Washington State outscored Eastern Washington 32-14 in the paint.
- WSU now has 1,499 wins in its history, one shy of 1,500.
- Washington State improved to 54-11 all-time against Eastern Washington.
- D.J. Shelton didn't play due to a suspension, Faisal Aden out with concussion, Mike Ladd out with thumb sprain, Abe Lodwick out with fracture in foot.