March 28, 2012
Final Stats |
Washington State vs. Pittsburgh - March 28, 2012 - Petersen Events Center (Pittsburgh)
College Basketball Invitational presented by Zebra Pen Championship Round - Game 2
Final Score: PITT 57, WSU 53
Washington State Notes:
- Reggie Moore finished with 18 points to lead WSU...he was 8-for-10 from the free throw line, tying the CBI record with 40 free throws made throughout the tournament.
- Moore scored 16 of his 18 points in the second half.
- Reggie Moore finished with just two assists, but has 188 on the season, just four away from the school single-season record of 192 set by Donminic Ellison in 1995.
- The third and final game of the CBI Championship series will take place Friday, March 30 at 4 p.m. PT, 7 p.m. ET, at Petersen Events Center in Pittsburgh.
- Friday's matchup will mark the third time WSU has played an opponent at least three times this season, as the Cougars went 3-1 against Oregon State (two in the regular season, one in the Pac-12 Tournament and once in the CBI).
- Brock Motum did not play after spraining his ankle March 21 at Oregon State.