Postgame Notes: Washington St. vs. Oregon St.
Washington State at Oregon State - March 21, 2012 - Gill Coliseum (Corvallis, Ore.)
March 21, 2012
Final Score: WSU 72, OSU 55
Washington State Notes:
- Abe Lodwick scored a career-high 23 points...he had set his previous career high of 16 points Monday against Wyoming in the CBI.
- Lodwick was 8-for-12 from the field and 5-for-8 from beyond the 3-point arc...he has scored double-digits in his last three games, the longest streak of his career.
- Lodwick added a career-high 12 rebounds, notching his first career double-double.
- Reggie Moore finished with a season-high 22 points and three assists...he's scored in double figures in three of the four games against the Beavers this season.
- The Cougars outrebounded the Beavers, 41-34...held OSU to its lowest scoring output in the tournament.
- Brock Motum scored four points in two minutes before leaving the game with a right ankle injury...he did not return.
- Washington State will host Pittsburgh Monday in the first game of the best-of-three championship series at 7 p.m. at Beasley Coliseum.
- The two teams last met during the 2008-09 season in the Legends Classic in Newark, N.J.
Official Website of Washington State University Athletics | Bohler Athletic Complex | PO Box 641602 Pullman, WA 99164-1602 | 1.800.GO.COUGS