March 13, 2013
Final Stats |
No. 11 seed Washington State vs. No. 6 seed Washington - March 13, 2013 -
MGM Grand Garden Arena (Las Vegas, Nev.) - Pac-12 Tournament First Round
Final Score: UW 64, WSU 62
Washington State Notes:
- Brock Motum led WSU with 28 points...he was 11-for-19 from the field and 5-for-8 from 3-point range...he has 1,530 career points, fifth all-time on the WSU career scoring list.
- Motum has scored at least 11 points in all 32 games this season...he's scored double figures in 32-straight games.
- Motum reached the 20-point plateau for the 12th time this season and the 24th time in his career...the third-straight game and the fourth time in the last five games.
- For the third-straight game Motum scored in double figures in the first half, he had 14 in the first half...has scored double figures in the first half 10 times this season.
- D.J Shelton had a career-high 19 points...his previous high was 14 points done twice, most recently against Idaho, Nov. 28.
- Royce Woolridge scored 12 points...he scored in double figures in the last four games and 11 of the last 12 games.
- Will DiIorio had his first made 3-pointer since Jan. 19 against Colorado...he finished with 3 points.
- Mike Ladd led WSU with 6 rebounds...he did not score for the first time this season.
- Eleven of WSU's 19 losses have come by 7 points or less and six of them by 2 points or less.
- The team's third-leading scorer, DaVonté Lacy, did not play due to a torn meniscus in his right knee...he is out for the season.