Postgame Notes: Washington St. vs. San Francisco
March 13, 2012
Washington State at San Francisco - March 12, 2012 - War Memorial Gym (San Francisco, Calif.)
CBI First Round
Final Score: WSU 89, USF 75
Washington State Notes:
- Brock Motum finished with 24 points...he has scored in double figures in 30 of WSU's 32 games this season and every game since Jan. 15...he has reached the 20-point plateau 11 times now this season.
- Marcus Capers had a career-high eight assists...he added 12 points and eight rebounds making him two assists and two boards away from a triple-double.
- Reggie Moore finished with 18 points and tied his career high with 12 free throws made...he was 12-for-13 from the charity stripe.
- Moore moved into 12th on WSU's career free throws list and now has 326...he passed both Kyle Weaver (315) and Klay Thompson (316) and is eight away from Roy Bohler in 11th (334).
- Abe Lodwick finished with 10 points, his third-most this season and the third time he's scored in double figures this season.
- Mike Ladd scored nine points, his most since 13 at Oregon Feb. 11.
- Eight of the nine Cougars to see action scored at least four points.
- Charlie Enquist played seven minutes, his most since at Arizona Jan. 26...his four points are his most since scoring eight Dec. 22 against Pepperdine.
- WSU shot .893 from the free throw line (25-for-28)...it's best field goal percentage since shooting .931 (27-for-29) against Stanford Jan. 19.
- WSU's 89 points are its most since scoring 93 against Santa Clara Dec. 11 of this season...its second-most this season.
- The Cougars will take on the winner of North Dakota State at Wyoming Monday, March 19, which is taking place Wednesday (March 14).
Official Website of Washington State University Athletics | Bohler Athletic Complex | PO Box 641602 Pullman, WA 99164-1602 | 1.800.GO.COUGS