Feb. 18, 2012
Final Stats |
AP Photo Gallery |
Washington State at Oregon - Feb. 18, 2012 - Beasley Coliseum (Pullman, Wash.)
Final Score: WSU 72, ASU 50
Washington State Notes:
- Arizona State's eight first half points are the fewest by a WSU opponent in a half in the post shot clock era...previous low was 12 by North Carolina A&T during the 2007-08 season...also fewest by Arizona State in a half.
- Abe Lodwick finished with eight points on 2-for-4 from beyond the 3-point arc... he has made at least two 3-pointers in each of the last six games and eight of the last nine.
- DaVonte Lacy finished with 17 points, his most since scoring 18 against Oregon State Dec. 31...his career high is 19 points scored against Oregon, Dec. 29...he led the team in scoring for just the second time of both the season and his career.
- Brock Motum finished with 16 points and has scored in double figures in 25 of the 27 games this season...he has broken the 20-point plateau in five of the last seven games.
- Marcus Capers had a career-high seven assists...his previous high was six done three times, last vs. Sacramento State, Nov. 30, 2010.
- Capers added a team-high eight rebounds and five points...he made a season-high seven free throws, one shy of his career high...his 10 rebounds are a season high and tie his Pac-12 high done against Oregon State at home last season.
- Dexter Kernich-Drew had his second four-point play of the season, the third by a Cougar this year...no WSU opponent has converted a four-point play this season.
- Lodwick shot just his second and third free throws of the season...made his first free throws of the season.
- Two Cougars had as many first-half points as the Sun Devils, Motum tied them with eight, Lacy had six more than the team with 14.
- Reggie Moore fouled out for the second time this season and the fifth in his career (at the 4:36 mark)...tied his season high with six rebounds.
- Walk-on Dave Wink made just his third appearance as a Cougar...scored his first point of his Cougar career converting one of two free throws.
- The Cougars' 22-point margin of victory are their most against a Pac-12 opponent this season.
- Mike Ladd did not play after suffering a concussion against Arizona Thursday...he missed the first game against WSU with a thumb injury.