Feb. 11, 2012
Final Stats |
AP Photo Gallery
Washington State at Oregon - Feb. 11, 2012 - Matthew Knight Arena (Eugene, Ore.)
Final Score: OREGON 78, WSU 69
Washington State Notes:
- Mike Ladd finished with 13 points...he tied his WSU personal-best of 13 which he did in his debut at Gonzaga (Nov. 14)...has reached double-figures in two of the last three games.
- Reggie Moore had six assists and moved into sole possession of eighth place on the WSU single-season assists list...he now has 143, just two away from Brad Jackson in seventh (1974).
- Moore added 12 points...has scored in double-figures in the last three games, tying his longest consecutive double-figures game streak this season.
- Brock Motum tied his career-high with five assists...he finished with 17 points and has scored in double-figures in 23 of the team's 25 games.
- Abe Lodwick hit two 3-pointers and finished with six points...he has made at least two 3-pointers in each of the last four games and six of the last seven.
- Marcus Capers scored eight of his nine points in the first half.
- WSU shot .500 (27-for-54) from the field...has shot at least .500 from the field in each of the last two games.
- Oregon shot .553 from the field (26-for-47) and .550 from 3-point (11-for-20)...shot above .500 from both the field and 3-point in both games against the Cougars this season.