Feb. 9, 2012
Final Stats |
Washington State at Oregon State - Feb. 9, 2012 - Gill Coliseum (Corvallis, Ore.)
Final Score: WSU 83, OSU 73
Washington State Notes:
- Reggie Moore finished with a season-high 11 assists...he moved into eighth on WSU's top-10 for single-season assists with 137, tying Keith Morrison (1985)...Moore was tied for the 10th spot with Marcus Moore (2002) with 131 assists in 2009-10...Moore had nine of his assists in the first half.
- Moore's 11 assists are his most in a conference game...he had his first double-double of the season with 10 points, the second of his career.
- Moore added a season-high four steals
- D.J. Shelton scored a career-high 14 points...he added a career-high nine rebounds...Shelton's previous high for points was nine the first time against Oregon State this season (Dec. 31).
- Shelton was 5-for-5 from the field for career highs in both makes and attempts (tie).
- The Cougars held their largest halftime lead in Pac-12 play this season of 15 points, just their halftime lead of the conference season...previous high was six against both UW and USC.
- With 83 WSU scored its most points since scoring 93 against Santa Clara, Dec. 11...the most in a Pac-12 game this season (scored 81against OSU the first time and Stanford).
- The Cougars got their first road win of the season and first season series sweep.
- WSU tied its season-low with three first-half turnovers...tied its season-high with five first-half steals.
- The Cougars got 26 points off of 14 Beaver turnovers.
- WSU moved to 13-11 overall and 5-7 in the Pac-12...OSU to 15-9 and 5-7.