Feb. 4, 2012
Final Stats |
Photo Gallery 1 |
Photo Gallery 2
Washington State vs. UCLA - Feb. 4, 2012 - Beasley Coliseum (Pullman, Wash.)
Final Score: UCLA 63, WSU 60
Washington State Notes:
- Brock Motum finished with 25 points...has averaged 28.3 points in last three games (34 at Arizona State, 26 against USC, 25 against UCLA).
- Motum has scored 20-plus points in seven games this season and in his last three.
- Motum finished with 10 rebounds...notched his third double-double of the season.
- Mike Ladd scored a season second-best 10 points...he had 13 in the season opener at Gonzaga.
- Abe Lodwick finished with 11 points, was 3-for-5 from 3-point...he has hit at least two 3-pointers in four of the last five Cougar games.
- Reggie Moore was also in double figures for WSU with 12 points as four Cougars scored in double figures...first time more than two Cougars have scored double-digits since Jan. 21 against California.
- WSU suffered its first loss at Beasley Coliseum this season and had its 11-game Pullman win streak snapped...WSU's previous loss also came against UCLA (58-54 in OT), March 5, 2011.
- WSU has not defeated UCLA at home since Feb. 6, 1993 (67-56).
- WSU outrebounded UCLA 37-30, third straight game it has outrebounded its opponent...fourth time in five games.