Washington State vs. USC - Feb. 2, 2012 - Beasley Coliseum (Pullman, Wash.)
Feb. 2, 2012
Final Stats |
AP Gallery |
Washington State Notes:
- Brock Motum led WSU with 26 points...he reached the 20-point plateau for the sixth time this season...has done it in back-to-back games and scored in double figures in 20 of the team's 22 games this season.
- Mike Ladd played his first game since Jan. 7 at Colorado, missing five games after aggravating his thumb injury...he played 24 minutes (second-most as a Cougar) and tied his season high with four rebounds...he finished with six points.
- Marcus Capers had a season-high eight rebounds...he tied with Motum to lead the team in rebounding, leading for just the second time this season and the 11th in his career.
- Washington State committed a season-low one first-half foul...its eight personal fouls on the game is a season-low...previous low was 11.
- The Cougars won the battle on the boards for the third time in their last four games...outrebounded the Trojans 34-20...the plus-14 rebounding margin is WSU's second highest of the season.
- WSU remains perfect at Beasley Coliseum this season at 8-0 in Pullman.
Official Website of Washington State University Athletics | Bohler Athletic Complex | PO Box 641602 Pullman, WA 99164-1602 | 1.800.GO.COUGS