POSTGAME NOTES: Washington State vs. California
Final Score: WSU 77, CAL 75
Jan. 21, 2012
Final Stats |
Staff Gallery |
Coach Leach at Halftime |
Beasley Coliseum (Pullman, Wash.) -
Washington State Notes:
- Faisal Aden led WSU with 24 points...has scored 57 points in last two games.
- Aden did not hit or attempt a 3-pointer...has not made a 3-pointer since at Utah Jan. 5...he's 2-for-15 in Pac-12 play from beyond the arc.
- Aden missed his third free throw of the night...snapped his streak of 23-consecutive free throws made...he made 19-of-20 free throws in the wins over Stanford and California this weekend.
- Abe Lodwick made a career-high four 3-pointers (4-for-7)...he finished with a season-high 12 points, one shy of his career high of 13 done against Portland State, Dec. 19, 2009...he set a personal conference high after scoring 11 points in league play twice, last against UCLA March 5, 2011.
- Brock Motum finished with 15 points...has scored in double figures in double figures in 17 of the 19 games this season.
- Motum had his second double-double of the season and his career adding a game-high 10 rebounds.
- Freshman DaVonté Lacy hit the game-winning 3-pointer with 17 seconds to go in the game...he's second on the team in scoring in the final five minutes of games with 2.1 points per game in the final five minutes.
- Lacy finished with 14 points.
- Both wins for the Cougars this weekend came over the first-place teams in the conference in Stanford and California.
Official Website of Washington State University Athletics | Bohler Athletic Complex | PO Box 641602 Pullman, WA 99164-1602 | 1.800.GO.COUGS