Saturday, October 22 - 7:30 p.m.
Northbound viaduct closure details
Southbound viaduct closure details
- Northbound SR 99 between the West Seattle Bridge and South Royal Brougham Way will be closed around-the-clock beginning at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 21 to 5 a.m. Monday, Oct. 31.
- Northbound SR 99 between the South Royal Brougham Way on-ramp and the Battery Street Tunnel will open from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday, and for special events at CenturyLink Field.
- Southbound SR 99 between the Battery Street Tunnel and West Seattle Bridge will be closed around-the-clock beginning at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 21 to 5 a.m. Monday, Oct. 31.
Map of Road Closures
WSDOT Viaduct Replacement Website
Call 1-888-AWVLINE for status updates.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION:
Click here to purchase parking at the Safeco Field Parking Garage. Enter "gocougs" in the special promotions box for a $5 discount.
IPM is offering prepaid car, bus and RV parking, including a Friday night option for RVs to come in that evening and be in place overnight through the game. Click here for more information.
The ING Building located at 505 1st Ave S in Seattle is offering discounted parking for WSU Alumni. Just present your alumni card while paying and receive a $10 discount.
Tailgating in the North lot - Much like previous years, tailgating will be allowed in the lot directly North of Century Link Field. However, also like in previous years, there will continue to be no alcohol or fires allowed and fire lanes must be kept accessible.
RVs (in the North Lot) - For those coming into town in RVs that need a place to park for the day, there will be approximately 20 RV spots located within the North lot. This lot is run by the Seattle Seahawks and spots can be purchased for $160. Much like previous years, tailgating will be allowed in the lot, however, there will continue to be no alcohol or fires allowed and fire lanes must be kept accessible.
RVs (in general) - There are multiple other RV lots around Century Link Field that are run by independent business owners. Neither WSU nor the Seattle Seahawks has any control over these lots, however, all will be impacted by the construction that will be taking place in the area so space is likely to be limited. One such lot is located at the intersection of 8th and Holgate where an RV parking space will run you $80/spot.
The main goal of CenturyLink Field Management Team is to take reasonable steps to protect the safety and security of CenturyLink Field guests, employees, and other assets with respect towards everyone's dignity and legal rights.
CenturyLink Field and CenturyLink Field Event Center does not allow the following items:
* Items may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by stadium management staff.
- Animals (Service animals ok)
- Beach Balls/Frisbee
- Bottles (Glass)
- Coolers/Ice Chests
- Drugs/Illegal Substances
- Fireworks/Flares/Smoke Bombs
- Flammable Liquids
- Glass Containers
- Laser Pens/Pointers
- Pepper Spray
- Any items deemed by management to be inappropriate that may disrupt other fan's enjoyment of the game.
* All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the stadium and may be subject to arrest.
FIRST AID STATIONS
For guest safety and convenience there are several first aid stations located throughout CenturyLink Field and Event Center. In an emergency, please notify the nearest Guest Services representative for assistance and directions to these first aid stations. First aid stations can be found in the following locations:
Main Concourse: Sections 103, 119 & 141
Club Level: SW Concourse across from Suite 26
Suite Level: SW Concourse across from Suite 36
Upper Concourse: Sections 300 & 326
GUEST SERVICES BOOTHS
Got a question? Guest Services booths are provided to help with questions or concerns, to check strollers, and assist in finding lost guests or items. Any stadium staff member can offer assistance, or you can visit one of our Guest Services booths in the following locations:
Field level: Across from Section 130 & 140
Main Concourse: Across from Sections 100 & 127
Club Level: Concierge desk located at Root Sports Lounge in south end of Club Level
Upper Concourse: Across from Section 118
WSU Alumni Association in partnership with the Cougar Athletic Fund will once again be holding pregame festivities in the Century Link Event Center. Beginning 3 hours prior to kickoff, this family friendly atmosphere welcomes all fans and all ages. Re-connect with your Cougar friends. Have your kids take part in Fan Fest. Or, sit back and watch a game while enjoying a cold brew. It's up to you. We look forward to seeing you there. GO COUGS!!!
Official Website of Washington State University Athletics | Bohler Athletic Complex | PO Box 641602 Pullman, WA 99164-1602 | 1.800.GO.COUGS