Gibb Pool opened in 1970 and has been used as a teaching facility, a recreational pool and for competition. The pool was named after Gibb in 1980 when he retired.
The women's swimming team has utilized the facility since 1976. Prior to that, the men's team used the Bohler Pool while the women utilized the Smith Gym Pool.
Official Website of Washington State University Athletics | Bohler Athletic Complex | PO Box 641602 Pullman, WA 99164-1602 | 1.800.GO.COUGS