Jan. 27, 2004
1. What/who is your favorite?
* Athlete: Maryann Lundberg (teammate) * Movie: The Thomas Crown Affair * Book: Rich Dad, Poor Dad * TV show: Will & Grace * Restaurant: Irish Sea Lounge * Desired vacationing spot: Grand Cayman or Fiji * Class at WSU: Com 101 with Neil Robison * Sport to watch in person: Basketball * Thing to do outside of rowing: hiking and rock climbing
2. Q: What do you want to do after school?
A: Start my own business.
3. Q: What is the last CD you purchased?
A: I haven't bought a CD in a long time. The last CD I got was a mix CD the coxies put together for the team last year.
4. Q: What do you like about the Snake River?
A: It's unpredictable and therefore makes for excellent preparation in all weather conditions.
5. Q: What do you like most about WSU?
A: The great people.
6. Q: What is your major/area of interest?
7. Q: If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be with and why?
A: Someone with whom I could have an intelligent conversation with and someone who would help me build a raft.
Lori Maricle's Bio
WSU CAREER: Enters her third year as a rower for Washington State University...as a sophomore rowed on the second varsity eight crew, which finished 11th at the NCAA Championships and earned a fourth place finish at the Pac-10 Championships...participated with the novice team that garnered a second place finish at the Pac-10s freshman year.
HIGH SCHOOL CAREER: Earned three letters in track and two each in cross country and basketball...named Most Inspirational in basketball in her freshman, junior and senior years...served as captain of the basketball team junior year...also toured Australia with the Northwest Basketball Camps International Team.
PERSONAL: Lori J. Maricle...born March 9, 1983 in Bellingham, Wash...parents Rick and Janet...two older sisters Amy and Tami...comes from a line of Cougars as both parents, sister Tami and two uncles and one aunt attended WSU...enjoys painting, singing, and dancing...major is undecided.