Jan. 16, 2010
Stanford at Washington State - Jan. 16, 2010 - Pullman, Wash. (Beasley Coliseum)
Final Score: Washington State 77, Stanford 73
Washington State Notes:
- Klay Thompson scored 20-plus points for the 12th time this season and the first since going for 33 in WSU's double-overtime loss to Oregon (Dec. 31)...he finished with 27.
- WSU's 20-point (46-26) lead after the first 20 minutes marked its largest halftime lead of the season.
- Thompson scored 13 of WSU's first 20 points...scored double figures in both halves.
- Thompson made more than two 3-pointers for the first time in Pac-10 play this season...he finished 3-of-10 from 3-point range...first time he'd made more than two 3-pointers in a game since Dec. 19 against Portland State.
- Thompson's 17 first-half points mark his second-most in a first half this season and most in Pac-10 play...had 22 in the first half against IPFW (Nov. 19).
- The Cougars blocked a season-high 10 shots...previous was six against San Diego and Eastern Washington.
- Charlie Enquist played a personal Pac-10 most 13 minutes...previous high was eight at Oregon State last season...he scored the first Pac-10 points of his career (finished with four).
- Thompson tied his career high and had a season and Pac-10 high three blocked shots.
- Xavier Thames tied his career high with five assists...was one minute shy of his career high for minutes played with 23...had a career high four rebounds.
- Five of WSU's six Pac-10 games have been decided by five or less points.