Dec. 8, 2010
Washington State vs. Gonzaga - Dec. 8, 2010 - Pullman, Wash. (Beasley Coliseum)
Final Score: Washington State 81, Gonzaga 59
Washington State Notes:
- WSU's 22-point victory over Gonzaga marked its largest over the Bulldogs since a 22-point victory Dec. 1, 1982.
- The Cougars snapped a two-game losing streak to the Bulldogs, have won three of the last five.
- Klay Thompson had a career-high seven steals...led the team in rebounds (six), assists (six) and points (24).
- Washington State held Gonzaga scoreless for the first seven minutes of the game...the second time the Cougs held an opponent scoreless for seven or more minutes this season.
- Patrick Simon was one point shy of his career-high with 11 points...was 3-for-5 from beyond the 3-point arc.
- The Cougars tied their season high with 11 3-pointers made...tied season high of .524 (11-for-21) from beyond the 3-point arc (both against Portland 11/23).
- As a team the Cougars had a season-high 14 steals and tied their season high of 21 assists.
- Reggie Moore made his first start of the season...he missed the first five games of the season with a wrist injury, played the last two.