Dec. 5, 2003
1. What/who is your favorite?
* Athlete: Michael Jordan * Movie: The Wedding Planner * Book: Any book that's about horoscopes or astrological signs * TV show: Friends * Restaurant: Sella's * Desired vacationing spot: Anywhere hot with a beach * Class at WSU: Self-defense * Sport to watch in person: Men's college basketball * Thing to do outside of rowing: Cooking, watching movies, and getting coffee with teammate Emily Tribe.
2. Q: What do you want to do after school?
A: Get a real job that pays a salary in Southern California.
3. Q: What is the last CD you purchased?
A: Obie Trice
4. Q: What do you like about the Snake River?
A: Its moodiness, and the fact that it keeps you on your toes because the weather changes every minute.
5. Q: What do you like most about WSU?
A: The community atmosphere, it's big enough that you see new people everyday, but small enough that there are familiar faces to say "hi" to.
6. Q: What is your major/area of interest?
A: Business administration and or management
7. Q: If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be with and why?
A: Devon Carroll (teammate) because she is an islander and is so chill about everything. We would undoubtedly have a great time.
Debbie Curry's Bio
WSU CAREER: Enters her fourth year as a member of the WSU women's rowing team...was a member of the varsity four boat that finished third at the Pac-10 Championships and 10th at the NCAA Championships as a junior...earned first team All Pac-10 Academic honors as a junior...rowed with second varsity eight team during the Pac-10 Championships in Cordova, Calif. as a sophomore...named All Academic Pac-10 Honorable Mention sophomore year.
HIGH SCHOOL CAREER: Four year letter winner in basketball, volleyball and softball at Pullman High...team captain in all three sports...was a two-time basketball all-league selection...earned all-defensive player recognition in basketball twice...voted most improved on softball team.
PERSONAL: Deborah Curry...born Sept. 9, 1981 in Pullman, Wash...older sister Paula rowed for WSU from 1994-97...earned WSU President Honor Roll recognition twice...member of the National Honor Society...Boeing scholar for the college of business and economics...majoring in business administration, minor is human resources and management.