Feb. 7, 2010
Arizona at Washington State - Feb. 6, 2010 - Pullman, Wash. (Beasley Coliseum)
Final Score: Washington State 78, Arizona 60
Washington State Notes:
- DeAngelo Casto finished with a career-high 19 points...he reached double figures for the first time since scoring a Pac-10 best 16 points at Arizona Jan. 8.
- Three of the five times Casto has scored in double figures in a Pac-10 game in his career have come against Arizona...the other two against Oregon.
- Brock Motum scored a career-high 10 points in a career high 17 minutes...his previous highs were five points and 14 minutes done in nonconference action...Motum's 17 minutes mark more than the minutes he'd played in the five other Pac-10 games he's played in combined (16).
- WSU snapped a three-game losing streak and have now won three-straight over Arizona.
- WSU's .821 free throw shooting marks the third-best percentage of the season and the second-best in Pac-10 play.
- Nikola Koprivica ended his streak of six-consecutive double-figure scoring games...he was 1-for-3 from 3-point, marking his 13th-consecutive game with a 3-pointer (including all 11 Pac-10 games).
- The Cougars' 18-point victory marked their first double-figure victory in Pac-10 play this season.
- Four Cougars scored in double figures for the second-consecutive game.
- Reggie Moore moved into a tie for third in the WSU freshman record books for assists with 98...he's tied with Donminic Ellison (1994).
- Klay Thompson moved into a tie for 14th in the WSU career record books for 3-point field goals...he had one on the night and now has 119 in his career...is tied with Blake Pengelly (1997-2000).