Nov. 10, 2012
Eastern Washington at Washington State
Nov. 10, 2012 - Beasley Coliseum (Pullman, Washington)
CBE Classic Preliminary Rounds
Final Score: WSU 88, EWU 69
Washington State Notes:
- Brock Motum recorded his fourth career double-double (23 points and 10 rebounds)... his last one came last season against UCLA Feb. 4 (25 points and 11 rebounds)...he added two blocked shots.
- Royce Woolridge started in his first career game for the Cougars...he was the only starter that did not play last year... he redshirted after transferring from Kansas.
- D.J. Shelton had a career high 12 rebounds...his previous high was 9 rebounds grabbed at Oregon State last season (Feb. 9).
- Mike Ladd scored a personal WSU-high 15 points...he added 5 rebounds.
- DaVonté Lacy was the third Cougar in double figures, finishing with 15 points.
- WSU grabbed 47 rebounds beating their last years high against Eastern Washington with 45 rebounds.
- Eastern shot just .333 from the free-throw line, .385 from the 3-point line and .347 from the field.
- Royce Woolridge, Junior Longrus, Brett Boese, James Hunter, Dominic Ballard and Keaton Hayenga each made their WSU debuts.
- Longrus had 4 points, 5 rebounds and 2 blocks in 13 minutes...Boese made his first attempted shot of the game from the 3-point line...Hunter had 2 points making his only field goal attempt...Hayenga recorded an assist.
- Washington State and Eastern Washington each received technical fouls.