Feb. 13, 2013
Washington State vs. Oregon State - Feb. 13, 2013 - Beasley Coliseum (Pullman, Wash.)
Final Score: OSU 67, WSU 66
Washington State Notes:
· DaVonté Lacy led WSU with a career-high 27 points (his previous high was 22 points)...he has scored in double-figures in four-straight games and reached the 20-point plateau in two of the last three games.
· Lacy was 7-for-9 from 3-point range marking a career high for 3-pointers made.
· Brock Motum finished with 16 points and has reached double figures in all 25 games this season...has reached double-figure points in 24-straight games.
· Motum added 4 rebounds...he is 3 rebounds away from becoming the 12th men's basketball student-athlete to reach 1,000 points and 500 rebounds in his career.
· Bryce Leavitt played a career high 25 minutes...he had career high assists (5), rebounds (3), blocks (1) and steals (tied with 1)...the walk-on had previously played 13 combined minutes in Pac-12 action.
· Royce Woolridge scored 10 points and has reached double figures in each of the last five games.
· Walk-on Dominic Ballard saw his first career Pac-12 action...he played 5 minutes and had 1 assist.
· Washington State set a school conference game record with 14 (14-for-28) 3-pointers made...the previous high was 13 set against Stanford, Feb. 27, 1993.
· WSU's 14 3-pointers are its most 3-pointers made since going 15-for-29 from beyond the arc against Sacramento State, Nov. 21, 2008.
· The Cougars were perfect from the free throw line (8-for-8) for the third time this season.
· WSU's .468 (22-for-47) field goal percentage is its best since shooting .500 (24-for-48) against Utah, Jan. 16...the second highest of the Pac-12 season.
· The team's second-leading scorer, Mike Ladd, did not play due to a left knee injury.