Nov. 18, 2008
Washington State Notes:
- The Cougars held FDU to 15 first-half points...it marked the 11th time that a WSU opponent has not reached the 20-point mark in the first half under third-year head coach Tony Bennett.
- WSU improved to 32-0 all-time at Friel Court during the month of November...the Cougars have won 28-straight games in Pullman in November.
- The Cougars improved to 16-0 under head coach Tony Bennett in the month of November.
- WSU has won 18-straight regular season nonconference games, dating back to the 2006-07 season.
- A technical foul has been called against the opposing bench in both of the Cougars games this season.
- For the second-straight game, eight of the nine Cougars to play in the first half scored.
- Five freshmen played in the game, three true freshmen (Klay Thompson-starter, Marcus Capers and DeAngelo Cast-first sub) and two redshirt freshmen (Abe Lodwick and Charlie Enquist).
- All 10 of the Cougs that played scored.