Jan. 26, 2013
Washington State at Oregon State - Jan. 26, 2013 - Gill Coliseum (Corvallis, Ore.)
Final Score: WSU 71, OSU 68
Washington State Notes:
· Mike Ladd led WSU with a career-high 23 points...he was 10-for-11 from the field including 1-for-1 from 3-point range and 2-for-2 from the free throw line.
· Ladd's 10 made field goals marks a career-high.
· Ladd scored 17 of his 23 points in the first half...he's averaging 10.7 points in the first half in each of WSU's 7 Pac-12 games.
· Ladd scored the first 11 points for WSU and 17 of its first 21.
· Brock Motum had his second double-double of the season and fifth of his career with 20 points and 10 rebounds...he has scored at least 13 points in all 20 games this season.
· Motum fouled out for the first time this season.
· D.J. Shelton also had 10 rebounds for the Cougs, two shy of his career high...it marks the third career time he's recorded double-double rebounds.
· Shelton led WSU with a career-high 6 assists...his previous high was 4...his previous Pac-12 game high was one...he added 5 points.
· All 9 of Royce Woolridge's points came in the second half.
· Bryce Leavitt played a personal Pac-12 high 6 minutes...he played all 6 of those minutes in the first half.
· WSU outrebounded OSU, 39-27...11 of the boards came on the offensive end.
· The Cougars assisted on 15 of their 25 made field goals.
· WSU's 10 turnovers are its second fewest in Pac-12 play this season.
· The Cougars got their first road win of the season (1-4 on the road).