About ZZU Points
ZZU Points is the WSU Athletics Rewards Program for students. Students earn ZZU Points when they use their Cougar Card with a current Sports Pass at home football, baseball, men’s and women’s basketball, soccer and volleyball games. You do not need to be a ZZU CRU member to receive ZZU Points.
ZZU Points System Break Down
* Extra 2 points if student is scanned in the first hour after gates open.
**Manual entry by athletics marketing interns. Students will sign-in at marketing table with their Cougar Card ID.
*** The deadline for ZZU CRU points to count is Oct. 18, 2013. Students who fall within a certain range of points will be eligible for first priority to purchase post-season tickets (i.e. Pac-12 Championship, bowl games, Men's and Women's Pac-12 Basketball tournament, post-season basketball tournaments).
Check My ZZU Points
To check your ZZU Points total, log in to your student tickets account here.
ZZU Points Rewards
- W (25 points/5 events): ZZU CRU Collapsible Water Bottle
- A (40 points/13 events): WSU Sunglasses; Entered to win two tickets to 2013 Apple Cup
- Z (80 points/20 events): WSU Sweatshirt; Entered to win a trip for two to the Pac-12 Women's Basketball Tournament (lodging, transportation, tickets); One entry into the Grand Prize Drawing
- Z (140 points/30 events): WSU Fleece blanket; Entered to win a trip for two to the Pac-12 Men's Basketball Tournament (lodging, transportation, tickets); Two entries into the Grand Prize Drawing
- U (175 points/40 events): Three entries into the Grand Prize Drawing
*All students eligible for drawings will be notified before the drawing and must sign in at the game at the marketing table.
- ► Trip to the Pac-12 Men's Basketball Tournament will be drawn at the men's basketball game against Stanford on Wednesday, February 12. Must be present to win. Last game to receive points is Saturday, February 15 vs. Stanford.
- ► Trip to the Pac-12 Women's Basketball Tournament will be drawn at the women's basketball game against Oregon State on Friday, February 21. Must be present to win. Last game to receive points is Sunday, February 9 vs. California.
- ► The Grand Prize Drawing will be held at the end of the year banquet.
Additionally, the students with the top points totals will receive invitations to exclusive events, including, but not limited to, chalk talks with coaches and players, the chance to go to away games for free and much more!