What age requires a ticket?
All fans two and older require a ticket for entry.
What are the age ranges that are considered 'Youth' and 'Senior'?
Youth Tickets- Ages 2 through 18.
Senior Tickets- Ages 60 and above.
When do gates open for football/basketball/etc games?
For football gates open two hours prior to kickoff. For basketball gates open one hour before tip unless you are a student that is a ZZU CRU member then you will be allowed in 90 minutes before tip. For baseball, volleyball, and women's basketball gates open one hour prior.
What are the athletic ticket office hours during the week and on game days?
The Athletic Ticket Office is open weekdays Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The ticket office is open three hours before kickoff for football, and one hour before the start of basketball, volleyball, and baseball.
What can I do if my ticket was lost or stolen?
Lost or stolen tickets to WSU Football and Men's Basketball home games may be replaced under the following circumstances:
- The replacement request is made by the primary account holder.
- The replaced tickets will be left at Will Call for pick up. Replacements will not be mailed. Picture ID will be required for release of the replacement tickets.
- A $5 per ticket replacement fee will be collected at the time of the request.
- After a replacement request has been made, the original tickets are no longer valid for entry and seating.
- The WSU Ticket Office reserves the right to decline any ticket replacement request.
- If your season tickets have been stolen the ticket office will only replace them with a copy of a police report.
Can I take my RV to games and find parking?
Information on RV parking in other areas can be accessed here.
Can I transfer entire season tickets to someone else? My CAF ranking too?
Transferring of season tickets from one person to another may only happen during the renewal period. In order to transfer tickets to another person the season ticket holder must submit a letter of transfer, along with contact and payment information for the person who is taking over the tickets. Season ticket accounts themselves and CAF points cannot be transferred to other people or accounts.
When will my football/basketball/etc season tickets be mailed?
We typically ship, via UPS, football season tickets at the end of July or early August. Men's and women's basketball season tickets are mailed, via USPS, in early October. Volleyball season tickets are mailed in early August, and baseball season tickets are mailed in early February.
How can I update my contact information since I have moved?
Address changes are possible by contacting the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-GO-COUGS or by updating you address in your online account here. Only the person on the account can make changes to the address or any other contact information over the phone. Changes of contact information may also be made by writing the new information on your renewal form for your season tickets.
Can I buy tickets to road football games? Basketball games?
Football Yes! The WSU Athletic Ticket Office does sell tickets for all away football games. You may order online at here, over the phone at 1-800-GO-COUGS, and in person at the ticket office at Martin Stadium in Pullman. Please note that we are the visiting team so we may not receive many tickets to sell, and the location of the tickets are decided by the home institution. For men's basketball we only receive about 100 tickets for our team's internal use. To purchase tickets to an away game for men's basketball please contact the school that we will be playing.
Are there group discounts to games?
Yes! For pricing, please contact the WSU Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-GO-COUGS.
Can I transfer tickets to a specific game to someone else? Is there a fee?
You can if your tickets are part of a season ticket package for games played in Pullman. Simply access your account online here and transfer your tickets by putting in a name and email address for the recipient. The recipient then gets an email notifying them of the transfer and instantly receives the tickets via print-at-home delivery. It's that easy.
How to transfer a ticket in 5 easy steps
- Step 1: Sign in to your online ticket account and click on "My Account" on the left side of the page.
- If you have already activated your online ticket account, just enter your account number and password.
- If you have never activated your online ticket account, click "Link Your Account" under Existing Customer/Donor. You will need to have your customer account number and PIN. Contact the WSU Ticket Office at 1-800-GO-COUGS if you do not have this information.
- Step 2: Once you have signed in/activated your account, click the "My Account" link on the menu at the left.
- Step 3: Then click the "Transfer Tickets/Items" link under Manage My Tickets.
- Step 4: You will then see a list of tickets available for transfer. Click the "Transfer" link below the ticket(s) you would like to transfer.
- Step 5: Then select the specific seat(s) you would like to transfer for that game and carefully type in the recipient's name and email address.
- There is a $5 charge to transfer tickets for Football and Men's Basketball and a $3 charge for Baseball, Women's Basketball and Volleyball. You may select to pay the charge yourself or have the recipient pay the charge when they accept the tickets.
You have now transferred your tickets. The recipient will receive an email to let them know that you have transferred tickets to them. They will have the choice to accept or reject the transfer within 24 hours. You will be sent an email notice of their acceptance or rejection. If the tickets that are being transferred are accepted, your tickets will be cancelled and the barcode will be de-activated and rendered useless. Please note that if you attempt to use your transferred tickets for admittance to the game, the tickets will be rejected at the gate when scanned and your ticket privileges may be revoked.
The entire ticket transfer transaction must be completed before 3 hours prior to game time.
How to cancel a transaction
Ticket transfers can only be cancelled prior to the recipient accepting the transfer or after the recipient rejects the transfer. To cancel a transaction, complete Steps 1-3 above.
- Select the "Cancel Transfers" link under the tickets you would like to cancel.
- Check the "Ticket Information" box and click "Submit"
- You will be routed back to the page with a list of your tickets and given a message that the ticket transfer has been cancelled.
After the transaction has been cancelled by you or rejected by the recipient, you may now transfer the tickets to another person or retain the tickets and use them yourself.
After the transfer has been initiated, an email will be sent to the recipient with an active link in the message. The recipient will click on the link and enter the email address where the ticket transfer was received.
- If they already have an online ticket office account, they will be able to sign in using their account number and password.
- If not, they will need to create a new account by clicking the "Register Now" link and entering their information.
- An email will be sent to them with each ticket attached as a pdf.
The recipient must accept the ticket transfer within 24 hours of the transfer initiation or the transaction will be cancelled automatically. The entire transfer (both initiation and acceptance) must be completed 3 hours prior to scheduled time of event.
How can I get ADA seating at Martin Stadium/Beasley Coliseum/etc?
ADA seating can be accessed starting on the day before a scheduled on sale by calling the Athletic Ticket Office and requesting to be sat in ADA seating. We want to make it as easy as possible for fans to access tickets, so feel free to give us a call even if you have questions.
What is the best way to purchase tickets? Will I get better seats buying online, in person, or by the phone?
No matter your method of purchase the inventory is the same. There is no advantage to your seat location using one method over the other. We encourage fans to buy tickets online and use the print at home features when available.
I purchased/plan on purchasing tickets from a third party. Can you tell me if they are authentic tickets?
We are unable to verify in advance the validity of a ticket purchased from a third party. The only way to guarantee authenticity is to purchase tickets directly from the WSU Athletic Ticket Office in-person, online at http://www.wsucougars.com or over the phone at 1-800-GO-COUGS.
Why are there 'processing fees' and 'facility fees' on my ticket purchases?
Fees that customers pay when purchasing season or single game tickets are used to assist the Athletics Department in the processing of ticket orders and online services. Fees help defray the cost of ticket delivery, online processing, credit card processing, phone charges, and printing. Facility fees go directly to the cost of maintaining the facilities and upgrading the services year to year.
What are the entry/re-entry policies of Martin Stadium/Beasley Coliseum/etc?
To enter all WSU facilities a ticket to that event is required. Re-entry is allowed as long as you have your ticket with you.
How do I go about getting tickets to a Bowl game? The Pac-12 Championship Game? Pac-12/NCAA Tournament?
Information on bowl games or postseason tickets will be posted as soon as it is available.