Feb. 27, 2011
Washington State at Washington - Feb. 27, 2011 - Seattle (Alaska Airlines Arena)
Final Score: Washington State 80, Washington 69
Washington State Notes:
- DeAngelo Casto had his fifth double-double of the season and 12th of career...with 20 points, reached 20-point plateau for the third time this season and in his career.
- Casto had a season-high and a Pac-10 high with 13 rebounds...career high is 14 done twice, last against Idaho, Dec. 9, 2009.
- Casto tied his career high going 8-for-8 from the free throw line.
- WSU improved to 14-1 when leading at the half...UW dropped to 0-5 when trailing at the half this season.
- The Cougars sweep the season season...one of the two teams have swept the season series (WSU vs. UW) each season since 2003-04.
- Klay Thompson led the Cougars with 26 points...reached the 20-point plateau for the 17th time this season.
- The combined 41 points at halftime are the fewest combined first-half points this season...the fewest combined points since WSU and USC scored 37 in the first half, Jan. 24, 2009...WSU led 19-18 after the first 20 minutes in that game.
- WSU held UW to a Husky season-low 17 first half points...its previous low was 28 done twice, most recently at Stanford Jan. 13.
- The Huskies' 17 points ties Sacramento State for the low by a Cougar opponent this season...UW's .222 (8-for-36) is the lowest by a WSU opponent this season.