Feb. 14, 2009
Oregon State at Washington State - Feb. 14, 2009 - Pullman, Wash. (Friel Court)
- Klay Thompson scored 20-plus points in back-to-back games for the first time in his career...the fourth 20-point performance of his career.
- Aron Baynes ended his nine-game double-figure scoring streak...first time in Pac-10 play that neither Baynes nor Taylor Rochestie scored in double figures...first time since Nov. 29 against Pittsburgh that they were both held to single figures.
- Thompson has hit a 3-pointer in every Pac-10 game of his career...has hit at least one 3-pointer in 13-straight games...in 11 of the 13 games he's made multiple.
- He combined for nine 3-pointers this weekend.
- Marcus Capers tied his career high with six points...most he's scored since six the season opener against Mississippi Valley State (Nov. 15)...his three field goals is a career high...second dunk of his career.
- WSU snapped its five-game winning streak over the Beavers, first loss to an Oregon school since the 2006-07 season (64-59 loss to Oregon, Feb. 22, 2007).
- For the fourth time this season, Taylor Rochestie did not score in the first half...third time in Pac-10 play.