No. 2 Washington State vs. No. 3 Oklahoma State - March 21, 2011 - Pullman, Wash. (Beasley Coliseum)
NIT Second Round
Final Score: No. 2 Washington State 74, No. 3 Oklahoma State 64
Washington State Notes:
- Klay Thompson finished with 21 points and has now scored 20 or more points in seven-straight games.
- Thompson's 710 points this season are the most by a Pac-10 player since Ike Diogu scored 724 points during the 2004-05 season...third most since 1993-94.
- Brock Motum was two points shy of his career high with 17 points.
- Abe Lodwick tied his career high with three 3-pointers made...tied season high with nine points.
- Casto blocked four shots, matching his season-high...his second-straight game with four blocks.
- The Cougars improve to 2-1 against Big 12 teams this year...defeated Baylor and Oklahoma State and fell to Kansas State.
- WSU advances to the third round of the NIT for just the second time...the other time was in the 1995 NIT when the Cougars fell to Canisius, 89-80 at Buffalo.
- WSU has won all five of its NIT home games...moved to 6-4 overall at home in the tournament.
- The Cougars will host fourth-seeded Northwestern, Wednesday, March 23 at 8 p.m. at Beasley Coliseum...Northwestern knocked of the region's No. 1 seed, Boston College Saturday.