Jan. 31, 2013
Washington State vs. Arizona State - Jan. 31, 2013 - Beasley Coliseum (Pullman, Wash.)
Final Score: ASU 63, WSU 59
Washington State Notes:
· Royce Woolridge led WSU with 16 points and 4 assists...marks his most points since scoring 20 against Portland, Dec. 1 and a personal Pac-12 best.
· Mike Ladd finished with 14 points and has scored in double figures in each of the last nine games...he added 7 rebounds.
· Ladd scored in double figures in the first half for the third-straight game and the fourth time in five games with 10 points...he's averaging 10.6 points per game in the first half in conference games this season.
· Dexter Kernich-Drew finished with 10 points, marking his first double-figure scoring performance in Pac-12 play (a Pac-12 personal best) and his first since scoring 10 against Jackson State (Dec. 13).
· Brock Motum had a season-low 11 points...he has scored in double-figures in every game this season, for a 21-game double-figure scoring streak.
· Motum finished with a game-high 11 rebounds, marking his second-straight double-double and his third of the season.
· The Cougars' 2 first-half fouls tie a season-low, while they combined with the Sun Devils for 6 total first half fouls, the lowest combined in a game this season in the first 20 minutes.
· WSU's 7 first-half 3-pointers tie for its most in a first half this season...was 7-for-14 in the first half from 3-point range.
· The Cougars assisted on 10 of their 19 made field goals, while the Sun Devils assisted on 13 of 24.
· Six of WSU's 10 losses have come by 7 points or less.
· WSU hosts No. 8 Arizona Saturday at 7 p.m. at Beasley Coliseum.