March 6, 2010
Washington State at Oregon - March 6, 2010 - Eugene, Ore. (McArthur Court)
Final Score: Oregon 74, Washington State 66
Washington State Notes:
- Klay Thompson recorded his 1,000th point of his career at the 1:50 mark of the game on a 3-pointer...he finished with 22 points and now has 1,003 career points...he became the 31st Cougar to reach 1,000 career points and the third fastest to reach the mark.
- DeAngelo Casto finished with 17 points and 10 rebounds, recording his seventh double-double of the season and his career.
- Nikola Koprivica scored 10 points and has 266 on the season, surpassing his 257 points from his first three seasons combined.
- Thompson reached the 20-point plateau for the 16th time this season and the seventh time in Pac-10 action...he scored in double figures in both halves.
- With 11 first-half points, Thompson reached double figures in the first half of a Pac-10 game for just the fifth time this season and the first since scoring 23 in the first 20 minutes at California, Feb. 13.
- Reggie Moore's layup with 11:40 to go marked his first field goal since converting one against Washington Feb. 27.
- The Cougars finished 10th in the Pac-10 standings and clinched the No. 9 seed in the Pac-10 Tournament and will play No. 8 Oregon in a rematch of today's game in the first round of the tournament, Wednesday, March 10 at 8 p.m.