Nov. 28, 2012
Idaho at Washington State - Nov. 28, 2012 - Beasley Coliseum (Pullman, Wash.)
Final Score: WSU 64, IDAHO 55
Washington State Notes:
- Brock Motum's 26 points are a season high...his career high is 34 set against Arizona State last season...his previous season high was 23 against Eastern Washington in the season opener.
- Motum reached the 20-point plateau for just the second time this season...he's scored in double-figures in all 7 games for WSU.
- Motum passed Dennis Hogg and Ted Wierman to move into 27th on WSU's career scoring list...he now has 1,055 career points...he is six points away from 25th and 9 away from 24th.
- Dexter Kernich-Drew scored one shy of his career-high with 15 points...he was 5-for-7 from the field.
- D.J. Shelton tied his career high with 14 points...he was 6-for-8 from the field.
- Shelton made 2 of WSU's 3 3-pointers and now is 5-for-8 from 3-point on both the season and his career.
- WSU's 4 turnovers are a season-low and the fewest since committing just 4 turnovers, Feb. 2, 2008 against Stanford...the fewest under a Ken Bone coached WSU team.
- The series between Washington State and Idaho is the sixth-oldest continuous men's basketball series in the nation and the oldest west of the Mississippi...the Vandals and Cougars have played every year since 1906.
- Sophomore guard DaVonté Lacy did not play after injuring his left knee against Kansas, Nov. 19...he missed his third-straight game.