Dec. 29, 2012
Idaho State vs. Washington State - Dec. 29, 2012 - Toyota Center (Kennewick, Wash.)
Final Score: WSU 74, ISU 39
Washington State Notes:
· Mike Ladd tied the game high with 17 points...he scored WSU's first 8 points and finished with 13 in the first half.
· Ladd was just 2 points shy of his WSU career high of 19 accomplished against Fresno State this season and was 1 rebound shy of a double-double with 9.
· Brock Motum added 17 points and has scored at least 14 points in all 13 games this season.
· Ladd and Motum combined for 34 points, just 5 shy of Idaho State's total.
· DaVonté Lacy added 16 points in 33 minutes.
· Royce Woolridge had 6 assists, he's dished out 13 assists in the last two games.
· Freshman Brett Boese scored a career-high 6 points on 2-for-2 shooting from 3-point range...his 6 points came in just 6 minutes.
· Kennewick-native, Bryce Leavitt played 7 minutes in front of his hometown crowd, scoring a first-half bucket.
· The 35-point deficit marks WSU's largest win of the season...its previous largest was a 28-point victory over Arkansas-Pine Bluff, Nov. 24.
· Idaho State went just 1-for-9 from the free throw line for a .111 clip.
· The Cougars are 37-12 in nonconference action in four seasons under Ken Bone.
· WSU concludes nonconference play at 9-4...opens Pac-12 action Saturday, Jan. 5 against Washington at Pullman's Beasley Coliseum.