Dec. 19, 2009
Washington State vs. Portland State - Dec. 19, 2009 - Kennewick, Wash. (Toyota Center)
Final Score: Washington State 93, Portland State 69
Washington State Notes:
- WSU set a school record shooting 81.3 percent (13-for-16) from 3-point range...the previous best was 80 percent vs. Princeton Dec. 29, 1992 and vs. Arizona State March 4, 1995...WSU shot a season-best 63.5 percent (33-of-52) from the field
- Abe Lodwick scored a career-high 13 points...his previous was nine at Alaska-Anchorage (Nov. 25).
- Nikola Koprivica scored in double-figures for the first time this season...finished with a career-high 23 points.
- Koprivica made a career-high five 3-pointers...the first time he's made more than two in a game....he put together a perfect game 6-for-6 from the field, 5-for-5 from 3-point and 6-for-6 from free throw line...he didn't have any turnovers and added three rebounds and two assists in 21 minutes.
- For the second-consecutive game, Reggie Moore dished out double-digit assists, finishing with a career high 12...he had 10 against Air Force, Dec. 12...Moore also committed zero turnovers.
- As a team the Cougars had a season-high 25 assists.
- WSU played in Kennewick for the first time since losing to Eastern Washington 83-82 Dec. 22, 1997.
- Klay Thompson reached 20 points (finishing with 23) for the ninth time out of 11 games this season for the Cougars.