Feb. 3, 2011
Final Score: Oregon 69, Washington State 43
Washington State Notes:
- With 12 points Klay Thompson moved into fourth place on WSU's all-time scoring list, passing Mark Hendrickson...he now has 1,504 career points.
- The Cougars shot a season-low .259 (14-for-54) from the field...previous low was .367 (22-for-60) at USC, Dec. 31.
- WSU also shot a season-low .160 (4-for-25) from 3-point...previous low was .188 (3-for-16) against Kansas State (Dec. 3).
- WSU's 26-point loss marks its largest margin of defeat since falling by 28 at Washington (92-64), Jan. 30, 2010.
- The Cougars scored a season-low 43 points...previous low was 56 points at USC (Dec. 31)...fewest points since also scoring 43 against then-No. 4 Pittsburgh, Nov. 29, 2008.
- Washington State scored one more point (23) than its first-half season low...season low is 22 points done twice, last at USC and against Kansas State.
- The Cougars shot a season-low .214 (6-for-28) from the field in the first half...previous low was .292 (7-for-24) against Kansas State, Dec. 3.
- WSU faced its largest halftime deficit this year of 10 points, 33-23...also trailed by 10 at California (Jan. 13).
- The Cougars tied their season low with just three first-half turnovers.
- WSU also scored a season-low 20 second half points...previous low was 30 against Butler, Dec. 25.