Sept. 22, 2009
PULLMAN, Wash. - The Washington State women's soccer program is celebrating its 20th Anniversary Season and you can be a part of it by bidding on Cougar items in a silent auction.
The Cougars host Weber State at 3 p.m., Friday, Sept. 25 with a banquet at Banyan's Restaurant that night at 7. There will be a silent and live auction at the banquet. Bids are also being accepted on several of the silent auction items through 5 p.m., Pacific, Thursday, Sept. 24.
To place a bid, contact Craig Lawson at 509-335-0265 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide, name, phone number and e-mail when placing a bid.
The silent auction items include the following:
1) 2010 Pacific-10 Conference Tournament Package: Winner will receive two tickets for the entire 2010 Pac-10 men's and women's basketball tournaments in Los Angeles. Transportation and hotel not included. The minimum bid is $100 (value is $550).
2) Baseball Package: Winner will receive a batting helmet autographed by the 2009 NCAA Tournament WSU baseball team and Cougar baseball clothing. The minimum bid is $75.
3) Two game tickets and two sideline passes to watch the Cougars and Arizona State at Martin Stadium in Pullman, Saturday, Oct. 10. The minimum bid is $50.
4) Two game tickets and two sideline passes to watch the Cougars and UCLA at Martin Stadium in Pullman, Saturday, Nov. 14. The minimum bid is $50.
5) Men's Basketball Package: Winner will receive a basketball autographed by the WSU men's basketball team and Cougar basketball clothing. The minimum bid is $50.
6) Football Autograph: Winner will receive a football autographed by the WSU football team. The minimum bid is $50.
7) Soccer Package: Winner will receive a soccer ball autographed by the WSU women's soccer team and Cougar soccer clothing. The minimum bid is $50.
In addition, a Cougar soccer jersey can be purchased for $50 with a personalized name and number on the back. A pair of soccer shorts is included with your purchase. There are limited quantities available. If you would like to make a purchase, please include the name and number you would like on the jersey when placing your order as well are your jersey and shorts size.
If you would like to attend the banquet, please contact Cory McCoy at 509-335-0343 or email@example.com by 5 p.m., Pacific, Wednesday, Sep. 23.