Oct. 6, 2010
PULLMAN, Wash. - The Washington State women's soccer program is holding its annual banquet and auction, Saturday, Oct. 9 as part of Homecoming Weekend on the Cougar campus.
The Cougars host Arizona State at 2 p.m., Friday to open Pacific-10 Conference play. Saturday, the banquet will begin at 6:30 p.m. at Banyan's Restaurant. Washington State hosts Arizona at noon, Sunday.
Bids are being accepted through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (509-335-0265) through 6 p.m. Friday. Bids may also be placed at the banquet. Please provide, name, phone number and e-mail when placing a bid.
The auction items include the following:
1) A Washington State home football helmet and two tickets to the 2010 Apple Cup. The minimum bid is $100.
2) An autographed basketball by the Washington State men's team. The minimum bid is $50.
3) An autographed jersey by the Cougar women's basketball team and Cougar women's polo shirt. The minimum bid is $50.
4) Four Cougar golf club covers and a dozen Washington State logo golf balls. The minimum bid is $50.
5) Two men's Cougar logo polo shirts and a Cougar logo cap. The minimum bid is $40.
6) Two adult dry fit tennis shirts and a Cougar logo cap. The minimum bid is $30.
7) A signed baseball by the Cougar baseball team, a Nike Cougar baseball t-shirt, a baseball cap and Cougar logo fleece. The minimum bid is $75.
8) A game worn gray soccer jersey and soccer ball, both autographed by the Cougar soccer team. The minimum bid is $50.
9) A pink soccer jersey, the same style worn by the Cougar soccer team during its Breast Cancer Awareness match, Oct. 22, that can be personalized with name and number and a team autographed soccer ball. The minimum bid is $50.
10) A road trip with the Cougar soccer team to its 2011 match at Washington. Be a part of the official team travel party. The minimum bid is $100.
If you would like to attend the banquet, please click HERE.