Oct. 2, 2001
PULLMAN, Wash. -- - 1. The deadline for exchanging Colorado football game tickets is Oct. 5 if you want to use them at another game (Oregon State, Oregon and UCLA) other than Montana State, which is the replacement game. Call the WSU ticket office directly at 509-335-9626 or 1-800-GO-COUGS and use option 3.
Remember, if you plan to use your Colorado tickets for the Montana State game, no exchange is necessary. WSU will honor the Colorado tickets at the gates Oct. 18 when the Cougars host Montana State at 7 p.m.
2. The Montana State game is set to kickoff at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 18. As was the case with the Thursday night Idaho game to open the season, parking lots will be used jointly by WSU staff and faculty prior to the game, especially until 5 p.m. Please check the WSU web site the week of the game for special instructions. Parking procedures for Montana State will be the same as was used for the Idaho opener.
3. WSU's Volleyball match with Washington, originally scheduled for Sept. 14, has been rescheduled for Monday, Oct. 8, at 5:00 p.m. at Bohler Gym in Pullman.
4. WSU's Oct. 9 Volleyball match with Idaho has now been rescheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 30, at 7:00 p.m.
5. The Bohler Gym re-dedication will be held the morning of Oct. 27 at 10 a.m. prior to the WSU-Oregon football game. The re-dedication was originally slated for Sept. 15.
6. The reunion of WSU's 1981 Holiday Bowl team has been rescheduled for Oct. 26-27, the weekend WSU hosts the Oregon Ducks. Activities will include a Friday BBQ and recognition at the game Saturday.