Your All-Access Pass to WSU Athletic Events
2016-17 Sports Pass (Undergraduate & Graduate Student): $149
What Is It?
- The Student Sports Pass allows admittance to all regular season home events in Football, Volleyball, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, and Baseball from August through May. A Sports Pass does not guarantee admission into an event, since there are times when the student section reaches capacity. Seating in student sections is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once you purchase your Sports Pass, you simply need to swipe your CougarCard at the Student Entrance to gain admission to home events.
- A Sports Pass does not include admittance to any NCAA or Pac-12 Championship events.
- A Sports Pass is valid for the entire academic year during which it is purchased and it is not pro-rated for students who purchase it only for the spring semester.
Sports Pass Policies
- REFUNDS: All requests for refunds must be made in person through the Athletic Ticket Office. You must fill out a Sports Pass Refund Form. A Sports Pass is eligible for a refund only if it has not yet been used for admission to a WSU Athletic Event.
- Refund Deadline For Fall 2016: November 25, 2016
- Refund Deadline For Spring 2017: February 10, 2017
- IMPROPER USE OF A SPORTS PASS: If a CougarCard is found to be used by someone other than the Sports Pass holder for admission to an event, that person will be denied admission to the game, the CougarCard will be confiscated and the Sports Pass will be deactivated for the remainder of the academic year without a refund.