Jan. 31, 2011
Final Score: Washington State 87, 18/17 Washington 80
Washington State Notes:
- The win is WSU's first over UW since March 8, 2008...first win against the Huskies for every member of the team (Lodwick and Enquist redshirted during the 2007-08 season).
- Ken Bone got his first career win over the Huskies, 1-6 overall and 1-2 with the Cougars.
- The win is WSU's second over a ranked opponent this season, defeated No. 15 Baylor Dec. 23...Cougars are 2-1 against teams ranked in the Associated Press Top-25 this season and 8-15 all-time against ranked Husky teams.
- Cougars' 13 steals tie for their second-most this season...Huskies had a season-high 24 turnovers.
- With 25 points, Klay Thompson scored more than double what he scored in both games against Washington last season (12)....Thompson is now just four points out of fourth on WSU's all-time scoring list behind Mark Hendrickson...Thompson has 1,492 career points.
- Reggie Moore scored a season-high 18 points...went 9-for-10 from the free throw line...added five assists in 36 minutes.
- WSU scored a season Pac-10 most 87 points...previous was 84 against Oregon State...season high is 88 points against Idaho.
- Washington State's 45 first half points are its second highest first half total of the season (scored 48 against Portland)...highest in Pac-10 play.