Washington State vs. Idaho - Nov. 16, 2010 - Pullman, Wash. (Friel Court)
Final Score: Washington State 88, Idaho 71
Washington State Notes:
- The Cougars improved to 159-107 against Idaho...have won the last eight meetings.
- WSU improved to 39-0 at Friel Court in November...how won the last 35.
- Faisal Aden led the Cougars in scoring for the second-straight game with a career-high 26 points.
- Klay Thompson had a career-high nine assists...has 15 assists in first two games...he tied his previous career high in the season opener with six.
- Thompson added 23 points, his season high.
- The Cougars shot .576 from the field, their best shooting performance since a .635 (33-for-52) field goal mark against Portland State, Dec. 19, 2009...highest shooting percentage at Beasley Coliseum since shooting .568 (21-for-37) against Oregon, Feb. 12, 2009.
- In just his second game of his career, freshman Patrick Simon scored in double figures for the first time with 12 points, going 5-for-7 from the field.
- Reggie Moore did not play after aggravating a wrist injury (left)...he is out indefinitely.