Feb. 16, 2012
Washington State Notes:
- Reggie Moore finished with a season-high 21 points...his previous season-high was 16 points, scored against Santa Clara on Dec. 11.
- This is the fourth consecutive game that Moore has scored double figures.
- Moore dished out four assists in the game...he has now moved into seventh place in the WSU record book for career assists with 373, passing Marty Giovacchini with 371 assists.
- Moore also knocked down eight shots breaking his previous season-high of seven at Idaho, Dec. 7.
- Brock Motum attempted a career-high 18 free throws...his previous high was 11 set against Santa Clara Dec. 11.
- Motum scored 28 points on the night and has scored in double figures in 24 of the Cougars' 26 games this season...he has broken the 20-point plateau in five of the last six games.
- Marcus Capers led the team with seven rebounds...this is only the second time this season Capers has led the Cougars in rebounding.
- Abe Lodwick made two 3-pointers and finished with six points...he has made at least two 3-pointers in each of the last five games and seven of the last eight.