Jan. 13, 2011
Washington State vs. California - Jan. 13, 2011 - Berkeley, Calif. (Haas Pavilion)
Final Score: California 88, Washington State 81 (OT)
Washington State Notes:
- Klay Thompson reached 30 points for the third time this season with 36 points...the most points by a Pac-10 player this season...his 36 points are both Pac-10 and season highs.
- WSU played its second overtime game of the season...moved to 1-1 this season and 1-3 under second-year head coach Ken Bone in OT.
- DeAngelo Casto had his second double-double of the season and the eighth of his career with 11 points and 11 rebounds...his 11 rebounds are a season-high.
- Thompson's 12 field goals mark his Pac-10 high...he was perfect from the free throw line for the eighth time this season (7-for-7).
- Patrick Simon scored a personal Pac-10 high eight points.
- The Cougars trailed at the half for the seventh time this season...are now 3-4 this season when trailing at the half.
- With 13 points in the first half, Klay Thompson reached double figures in the first 20 minutes for the 33rd time... he added double-digit 23 points in the second half, reaching double figures in the second for the 32nd time...he's scored 20-plus in a half six times and scored double figures in both halves in 18 games...he's scored double-figures in 65 halves over his career.
- Cougars fall to 0-3 in on the road in Pac-10 play this season...12-5 overall and 2-3 in conference play.