March 3, 2011
Washington State at Washington - March 3, 2011 - Pullman, Wash. (Beasley Coliseum)
Final Score: Washington State 85, USC 77
Washington State Notes:
- DeAngelo Casto had his sixth double-double of the season and 13th of his career (10 rebounds, 24 points)...his third-consecutive game with a double-double.
- Faisal Aden tied his Pac-10 high with 20 points...reached the 20-point plateau for just the second time in Pac-10 play.
- For the sixth time this season both Klay Thompson (22) and Faisal Aden (20) reached the 20-point plateau...the first time this season Cougs have had three players reach 20-plus points (Casto 24)
- WSU's first 12 points were scored by six different players...five field goals and a free throw...the first 10 points were scored by the five different starters.
- Washington State shot a season Pac-10 best .547 from the field.
- The Cougars outrebounded their opponent for just the third time in the last 10 games, 35 rebounds to 29.
- WSU moves into a three-way tie for fourth in the Pac-10 and has assured a seeding of sixth or better in the Pac-10 Tournament next week.
- Reggie Moore left the game in the first half with a sprained right ankle, did not return.