Nov. 30, 2007
Washington State at Baylor
Friday, Nov. 30, 2007
Ferrell Center - Waco, Texas
WSU 67, Baylor 64
- The Cougars have come from behind when trailing at halftime for three victories this season...WSU is 3-0 this season and 13-2 under Tony Bennett when trailing at the half.
- WSU's 38-26 halftime deficit is the largest halftime deficit of the season...the third time the Cougars have trailed at halftime this season...WSU has trailed at halftime in both road games this season...all three times the Cougars have trailed at half, they've had 26 points.
- The Cougars got a combined 38 minutes from their bench in the first half...WSU got a total of just 30 and 41 minutes, respectively, from the bench in two of its previous three games.
- Austin native Robbie Cowgill tied his career high with 18 points on his first game in his home state of Texas as a Cougar.
- The first time all season none of the three starting guards (Low, Rochestie, Weaver) have scored in double-digits (Cowgill 18, Harmeling 10, Baynes 10).