Nov. 24, 2012
Arkansas-Pine Bluff at Washington State - Nov. 24, 2012 - Beasley Coliseum (Pullman, Wash.)
Final Score: WSU 66, UAPB 38
Washington State Notes:
- Royce Woolridge scored a career-high 14 points...his previous high was 11 done at Pepperdine, Nov. 16.
- D.J. Shelton was 5-for-5 from the free throw line, his best free throw performance of the season...his 5 made are a season-high and it's the first time this season he has been perfect from the stripe.
- Shelton added a career-high 4 assists.
- Dexter Kernich-Drew scored in double-figures for the second-straight game and just the second time this season and third in his career...he finished with 10 points, all 10 of his points came in the first half.
- Brock Motum has scored at least 14 points in each game this season, he finished with 14 against Arkansas-Pine Bluff...he added 8 rebounds and a season-high 4 assists.
- Motum passed Reggie Moore to move into 29th in the WSU career record books for points...he now has 1,029, just 8 away from Dennis Hogg in 28th.
- Freshman walk-on Bryce Leavitt scored a career-high 4 points and his first points of his career in just his second-career game...all 4 of his points came from the free throw line.
- Freshman Brett Boese had a career-high 4 assists...going into Saturday's game he had 1 career assist in 5 games.
- WSU assisted on 20 of its 23 made baskets...WSU's 20 assists are its most since dishing out 20 against San Francisco in the CBI last season (March 13, 2012).
- The Cougars shot 100 percent from the free throw line (12-for-12), marking the second time they've been perfect from the charity stripe this season...they were 3-for-3 against Kansas in Kansas City, Mo. Nov. 19.
- The Cougars' 25 3-point attempts mark a season high (shot 24 against Utah Valley, Nov. 14).
- Sophomore guard DaVonté Lacy did not play after injuring his left knee against Kansas, Nov. 19...he missed his second-straight game.