Jan. 6, 2011
Washington State vs. Oregon State - Jan. 6, 2011 - Pullman, Wash. (Beasley Coliseum)
Final Score: Washington State 84, Oregon State 70
Washington State Notes:
- For the second-straight game, Klay Thompson had a double-double with 29 points and 10 rebounds...third career double-double...tied his career high with 10 rebounds.
- Thompson scored in double figures in both halves for the 17th time in his career and the sixth this season...he had 13 in the first half and 16 in the second...his 16 in the second marked the 21st time he's scored 15 or more in a half and the 11th time he did it in the second half.
- Marcus Capers made a career-high eight free throws...attempted a career-high 12.
- Capers was four points shy of his career high, two of his season-high and one of his Pac-10 high with 12 points.
- Reggie Moore had a season high nine assists...three shy of his career high of 12 and one shy of a double-double (11 points).
- Washington State's 18 assists are its most since dishing out 21 in its last game at Beasley Coliseum against Gonzaga, Dec. 8.
- WSU out-rebounded OSU, 39-37, marking just the fifth time this season the Cougs have out-rebounded their opponent.
- Washington State's 84 points are the most against Oregon State since putting up 84 in an 84-79 victory, Jan. 16, 1999 at Pullman...the Cougars have won seven of the last nine meetings.